Dasqua 2310-7110 Digital Caliper; It is a precision caliper type with a measurement capacity of up to 200 mm and IP54 protection against dust and water drips.
FEATURES OF DASQUA 200MM DIGITAL CALIPER
- Dasqua 2310-7110 digital caliper can measure between 0 -200 mm.
- You can measure with three different measurement units thanks to the mm, inch and fractions measurement function of the Dasqua digital caliper.
- The device has IP54 protection against water splashes and dust.
- Dasqua 2310-7110 digital caliper; It can measure inner diameter, outer diameter and depth.
- The external structure of the digital caliper consists of plastic and stainless metal.
- You can turn the caliper on or off with the "On/Off" button.
- You can switch between measurement units with "mm / in / F" buttons.
- Thanks to the LCD screen on the device, you can digitally display the values you have measured.
- With the "ZERO" button, you can reset the measured values and make the device ready for the new measurement.
- There is a locking screw on the top of the caliper. With this screw, you can both adjust the tightness of the device while measuring and lock the device completely.
- Caliper works with CR2032 battery.
Technicial Specifications :
Measuring Range: 0 - 200 mm / 0-8 inches
Sensitivity: 0.0005'' / 0.01 mm
Resolution: ±0.001''/ ±0.02mm; ±0.0015''/ ±0.03mm
Lower Jaw Length : 4.5 cm
Upper Jaw Length: 9 cm
Power Source: 1 x CR2032 Battery
Has On/Off Button
Protection Class: IP54